Classic Everyday Style With a Soft Statement Edge
Our Horseshoe Bracelet blurs the line between everyday wear and statement. This piece stands against horse-racing. In jewellery, the use of a horseshoe means luck. In our jewellery it means anti-cruelty. Ethically handcrafted in Australia from both recycled sterling silver and 24ct gold vermeil, the Horseshoe Bracelet details our signature use of aesthetic contradiction - perfect meets imperfect; abstract meets minimal; fine meets chunky.
- Handcrafted: ethically & sustainably handmade in Australia to last centuries not seasons
- Weight: light as an eggshell, 6 grams
- Length: 17.7cm (short) or 20cm (long)
- Materials: precious metals, recycled sterling silver or 24ct gold vermeil
- Packaging: sustainable, FSC certified with an anti-tarnish bag made from organic fair-trade cotton